Monday, June 22, 2009

No Life

It's the end of June, and I haven't done JACK with my summer. I'm lazy, it's hot, and it's boring. Nothing better to get fat, and sleep. ><>
I shower, but I do nothing with my hair, which makes it get dirtier faster. I need to straighten my hair. Fml.

As for him. I don't think of him anymore. And I could give a shit less about him. He was like any one else,.. a heartbreaker. I'm "fat". So that's my name now. No one will listen to me anymore, when I need to talk to them.
The one thing I hate about summer is how everyone ELSE chagnes. Growing up is happening too fast. Getting behind the wheel of a car, taking care of myself when it comes to responsibility, and eating.
High School's already in the middle of progressing, and I feel like it's already almost over.. Sophomore year's going to fly, just as fast as Freshman year did.. except faster.
I just wish it would slow down.
I'm not ready to be an adult but yet I am. I want everyone around me to mature, and realize that their stupid drama isnt' important anymore. What is important is, raising a family, money, and college.
I don't think they'll realize it until it hits them in the face.

I'm tired.
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. And GOD you are not FAT!! That is so stupid. Believe me, I KNOW FAT and you AREN'T!! Boys will say shit like that to cover up their own dumb-shit-ness. It really has little to do with YOU. Trust me, I know.

    You're awesome, Rehanna...

    ReplyDelete