Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Trying

It isn't easy, baby. I'll be trying to come up with outlets to stop thinking about you. But everytime I'll walk into that town, I'll think of nothing but you. Walking over that bridge. And going to the post office. I'd never think I could make that many memories with someone in just one day. I'm disappointed I have to move on. But it's for your own benefit. I'll admit that I am hurt. But not as bad as I could be. I haven't cried. And I won't; I want to make sure you know I'm okay. But please, baby.. come back to me some other day. Please.

Can you find it possible to fall for someone as special as him?
There's nothing else for me to write about. Because there's nothing else on my mind. I'm trying to get over it. Help me? I take that back. Don't bother. Because nothing you'll do will help.

Let me just sit and weep.
It'll be over.

1 comment:

  1. Just know that time WILL heal it all, Rehanna. I speak from experience. There were times I thought I would never get over the pain. Yesterday was the "anniversery" of the day I met a man I will love for all of my life. Eleven years ago. I will never, ever forget how he made me feel. But I had to move on. I know in my heart that someday I'ell see him again. But for now, my life is a little richer because of him...but I had to move on and get on with my life.

    And you will do it too. You are strong, beautiful and brave.

    ReplyDelete