Monday, May 25, 2009

I can't think of a title

I don't know if I'm happy, miserable, or mad. I wish I wasn't the way I was, or else I'd never feel like this.
I feel like my whole earth's crashing, when it's really not. "Life sucks", I guess. I just feel I'll never be happy with one person. That every guy I may have feelings for, just wants me for sexual reasons. When I'm not even that attractive, my god.
I'm trying to resist talking to you. It's hard, but I'm doing it. Yet, I have to see you next weekend for my iPod. Sitting in that room again's probably going to be the hardest. Sometimes, when I sit in a room that gives me memories, I have flash backs, big time. Me, having flash backs in that room, just might tear me apart. Especially since, I know I'm nothing but a pain in your ass anymore.
I always push them away, when I'm trying to get closer. I'm desperate. That's the only word I can think of.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment