Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Calm

I think that things right now are okay. I'm just going to ignore every little thing that could bother me. Because I'm sick of the hurt, and the complaints. But I'm still being disappointed daily.
But it's going to have to be something I get used to. I'm not wanted around anyone anymore. Because I'm a whore, fake, and a bitch. So. Why should people take the time to hang around that?
Every day I'm rejected more. So, I'm just kind of to the point to where I give up on everything, and friends. Just, "ruin my life". Because I don't see how trying will help anymore.

Now, if only he knew how I'd respect his distance, and just be friends. It would be hard to resist you.
But I can handle it, because I don't want him to hate me.

I'm cautious about everything now.
I can never get things that'll make me happy personality wise.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment