Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lately..

My emotions have been everywhere from up and down. I find it good. But yet annoying, and I want it to stop.

My birthday was amazing. Though I think it definitely could've been better. Of course it rains. &&a few of my guests couldn't come, or didn't show up. D:
Luckily we ate all the food we bought. So it was perfect. :)
I have the best, best friend in the world. I recall her telling me I have three surprises for me. The first one, was that she stuffed my locker with balloons. The second was, she gave my second hour a cupcake to give to me. :))))
Then finally after school, she brought me my gift. It had three things in it. A coloring book? A barbie doll???? And HSM3!! :D So you can guess which was my favorite. Lol. I'm kidding. I loved them all. Just cuz they're from her. (:
No one else would have done that for me. NONE of my old best friends would've done that. I guess I'm just lucky. :]
I love her. :D

I'm done with you. But I'm having dreams about you. It just sucks that I had to do this to myself. You're right.. I wish we never met. Then this would've never happened. Too bad you treat my like shit now. I'm used to it, unfortunately.

YOU.. on the other hand annoy the shit out of me. There's nothing to say other then, you have the feeling constantly to do everything I do. Which is why I never talk to you anymore. Because you'll always find a way to do the same things I do. Having sex isn't cool. And you shouldn't do it just because I did. Just.. stop. My god.

Six more days till school's out. And I'm just counting down. But at the same time, I'd rather be in school then be here everyday. Oh well, I'm getting Kayla out of her house.. and she's getting me out of mine.
Sucks I have to go to Maine. I really really really really really really really really don't want to go.
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment