Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Is It That Much Of A Wonderful World?

Not the greatest day. Every voice I hear, I want to stop. iPod's not allowed in school? Fuck that, I needed it, to just escape. I couldn't handle it at all.
I have probably 9438534 different things pissing me off.
1.) I need him. But we're drifting already. He doesn't want me, even for not wanting a relationship.
2.) I can't invite a certain person to my party, because it'll be too uncomfortable. I wish they'd grow the fuck up. It's creeping me the fuck out. But I feel bad for not inviting them. But a bunch of freshman? No. It's not happening. Sorry.
3.) The end of the year's coming, and I still don't have my grade up in World History. When I've gotten a bunch of A's on shit. I hate Mr. Naveaux. He sucks at his job. I lost the note I wrote for cheating on my test so I can pass it, and maybe get my grade up. So I had to make my life even more difficult, and use my study guide and hide it under my leg. Fuck that.
4.) I've gotten blown off maybe 3 different times today? And people just aren't listening to me when I'm talking to them. Even my own best friend wouldn't listen to me when she even ASKED what was wrong. I tell her, and she doesn't say anything? Oh cool. And then I get the shit dropped on my head because the twins had to wait a whole ten minutes for my mom. OH MY. "We're just getting a ride from Cora, because we don't want to wait." Oh, gee thanks. Asshole.

5.) THERE'S NO FUCKING FOOD IN MY HOUSE. FML.

I'm pissed at the world. No one gets it. No one.
And all you assholes reading this thinking, "0MG LYKE SH35 5000000 DR4M47!C!" Fuck you.
Don't care what you have to say. This is my place to talk, not yours.
Kbye.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. Man. Bad day. I won't tell you to clean up your language. Just that I love you. And clean out the dishwasher. ((grin))

    ReplyDelete