Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tomorrow

Is going to be amazing? So I hope. I'm supposed to get a big surprise from Kayla, when it's probably not that big. Lol. And she says, "Oh, you'll probably cry. You'll love me forever." Haha, hopefully she's right. :)
I redyed my hair, because it was fading,and you could see my previous mess. xD
I got all the crap I need for the party.. and Haley and Allysha are 99% sure they're coming. I finally told them both off, that I'm tired of the drama. And that if they dont' come, then I don't care. But Haley apologized and said she's coming for me. Pinky swear.
I never break pinky swears. And they mean a lot to me. I'll be pissed if she breaks it. But I don't thinks he will. I just hope this party's amazing. I cleaned like a mofo today till I sweat. And the place looks really nice so far. Just needs a little more cleaning tomorrow after school. Because no doubt, the boys'll trash the place when they get home tonight. What else is new?
The thing that's making me kind of sad though is, tomorrow's the Special Olympics at school. And a lot of people are participating, like Kayla. And a lot of others are skipping because as it is, no one's going to be in class. And I don't want to skip my birthday. So I'm going to be a little lonely tomorrow walking in the halls. D: Oh well, later, after school Kayla comes ASAP.. and we get ready for the party. We have about 500 water balloons to fill. I'm pissed though, because the kitchen sink doesn't have a screw on it, so I can't put the water filler thing on it. Me and Kayla are going ot have to take turns with the hose. laskdfjlasd. Oh well.. we'll figure something out. We always do :)

Going to rinse my hair dye out.

Tomorrow!<3
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment