Monday, May 11, 2009

There's nothing much to say really;

What can I say for today?;

My Mondays are never that bad.. except for the fact that I found out that I've turned into a royal bitch because I hang out with Kayla. Well sorry, I'm not giving up my best friend, just to make everyone happy. Maybe I'm a bitch because you annoy the fuck out of me. Or maybe it's because I'm stubborn.. but I've always been like that. So. It doesn't make a difference.

Love on the other hand.. is gone. I used to think that "Friends with benefits" was stupid. But if it's what I have to do to get any love out of him, I'm taking it. So that's what we came to the conclusion with. It's not as bad as what I THOUGHT it was.. because of a certain past experience. At least I'm not "friends with benefits" with half the school. Just one person.
This won't hurt me, nor will I fall for him. Just keeping things sane. Because I'm tired of crying. After I thought I couldn't cry anymore.

My birthday's Friday. And I'm really really excited. A good chunk of people are coming. Maybe minus two, if they keep up the bitching with me. They can also find their own fucking ride home. Because I'm sick of doing them that favor when they're going to sit there and blame my best friend for me becoming a bitch. News Flash! You annoy me.. so see above ^^.
Anyways.. that's besides the point.. All my good friends there.. with 3/4 of them staying the night. Though I'm scared I'll be the first one to fall asleep. xD I'm sure I'll get a good slap in the face. Maybe I'll take a stay awake pill. Shh.. Lol :). I just wish George would come. That'd make my birthday #1. 15-20 People there. It's a party!! And I'm excited. Many people are getting me gifts. Like Kayla's boyfriend. I think it's really sweet of him. :)

Life's okay right now. <3


Hey, I guess I did have a good chunk of crap to say. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment